VERGLAS DOWN INSULATOR
A staple piece for any age.
A versatile insulator that works great as a stand alone layer or under your favourite shell. The Helly Hansen Classic performance Verglas series has been protecting outdoor professionals and enthusiasts for over a decade. A comfortable fitting jacket with collar which allows for the addition of an outer hardshell, but acts a stand alone performance layer for many weather conditions.
- Pertex microlight rip stop down fabric
- Allied down 85/15 European goose
- Fill power 700+
- Foundational, must have jacket with an active fit suited for layering
- Extremely soft, warm and snug collar
- CB length 76cm
- Inner neck hanger loop
- Full inner wind fly behind Centre front zipper blocks wind and has a top rollover to protect the face
- Two dump pockets provide ample carrying capacity
- Low profile cuff easily adjusts to any wrist
- Soft snow stop lycra cuffs
- Drop back hem construction for added protection
- Bottom hem adjustment
- YKK® Vislon Centre front zip
- Hand pockets, YKK® low profile reversed coil zippers
- Eyelets are reinforced underneath to disperse stress when cords are tightened
- Cord lock anchors made of gros grain ribbon keep loose cords contained
- Unitex mini cord lock with handle, low profile design
- Cord ends prevent fraying
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.