VERGLAS DOWN INSULATOR
A staple piece for any age.
A versatile insulator that works great as a stand alone layer or under your favourite shell. The Helly Hansen Classic performance Verglas series has been protecting outdoor professionals and enthusiasts for over a decade. A comfortable fitting jacket with collar which allows for the addition of an outer hardshell, but acts a stand alone performance layer for many weather conditions.
- Pertex microlight rip stop down fabric
- Allied down 85/15 European goose
- Fill power 700+
- Foundational, must have jacket with an active fit suited for layering
- Extremely soft, warm and snug collar
- CB length 76cm
- Inner neck hanger loop
- Full inner wind fly behind Centre front zipper blocks wind and has a top rollover to protect the face
- Two dump pockets provide ample carrying capacity
- Low profile cuff easily adjusts to any wrist
- Soft snow stop lycra cuffs
- Drop back hem construction for added protection
- Bottom hem adjustment
- YKK® Vislon Centre front zip
- Hand pockets, YKK® low profile reversed coil zippers
- Eyelets are reinforced underneath to disperse stress when cords are tightened
- Cord lock anchors made of gros grain ribbon keep loose cords contained
- Unitex mini cord lock with handle, low profile design
- Cord ends prevent fraying
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt - all orders placed before 10.00 am will be handed to AusPost the same day. Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy.