W VERGLAS LONG INSULATOR
A 'must-have' piece for any outdoor enthusiast. This long version of the Verglas Down series is perfect for those cold adventure day.
The Helly Hansen Classic performance Verglas series has been protecting outdoor professionals and enthusiasts for over a decade. A comfortable fitting jacket with a fixed hood and a long length, makes this a great piece for those extra cold days out and about.
- Pertex microlight rip stop down fabric
- Allied down 85/15 European goose
- Fill power 700+
- Extremely soft, warm and snug hood fit, with Lycra edging
- Lycra edge band around hood and cuffs for clean comfortable finish
- Inner neck hanger loop
- Full inner wind fly behind Centre front zipper blocks wind
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Cord lock anchors made of gros grain ribbon keep loose cords contained
- Unitex mini cord lock with handle, low profile design
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.