W POWDERQUEEN 2.0 JACKET
Enjoy bottomless powder and smiles for breakfast, this fully insulated, longer cut and relaxed fitting jacket will be ready to join.
For all those days when you rule the mountain, the women's Powderqueen 2.0 Jacket has been updated with a utilitarian military look but still with the loved longer relaxed freeride fit to allow you to feel free and challenge the mountain. Built for joyful freeride days on big mountains, this highly-breathable, waterproof, Primaloft® insulated ski jacket in a relaxed fit keeps you protected while you find this new line, the high collar keeps you warm during cold lift rides and protected against deep powder. Hi viz details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder and a HELLY TECH® Performance 2L fabric in combination with the innovative H²Flow™ system dramatically improves your comfort and will make sure to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the conditions and intensity. We use premium freeride specific features throughout, including jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- 2-ply fabric construction
- 4-way full stretch fabric
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life Pocket™
- SKI FREE
- Hi vis hood brim
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Under arm side ventilation zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Attached powder skirt
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustment
- Dual hand warmer pockets with side and top entry. One chest pockets with Life pocket.
- Sturdy cuff construction and wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Upper ski-pass pocket on left sleeve with buckle closure
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING 2020
We are recommending all items are lodged by the following dates for delivery within Australia by Christmas:
Standard Post - before 11:30am on Friday December 10th
>Express Post - before 11:30am on Friday December 18th.