W LIFALOFT HYBRID INSULATOR JACKET
Stay warm without the bulk and weight with the new Lifaloft™ insulated women’s hybrid jacket. Layer up under a shell or used as a stand alone jacket packed in a lightweight windproof, water resistant and PFC free fabric.
A must have in every adventures wardrobe, a great layering or travel piece with a mix of lightweight shell fabric and a slick face stretch fabric. Lifaloft™ is an insulation revolution that will keep you warmer with less weight and bulk due to the unique lifa yarn technology. Developed in cooperation with PrimaLoft®, Lifaloft™ is a combination of Lifa® and PrimaLoft® extensive knowledge in synthetic insulation. Lifaloft™ insulation is based on a yarn technology that traps more air vs polyester at a lighter weight. The fibre doesn’t absorbs water and has inherit water repellency without the need for treatment due to the hydrophobic properties of the Lifa® fibres which makes this insulation technology ideally for year around adventures in any condition and keeps you warm even when wet. Less carbon and water footprint vs comparable polyester for a lower environmental impact.
- Fibre and down proof fabric construction
- PFC Free DWR
- Hybrid construction
- Quilted LifaLoft® panels with knitted slick face fleece at lower sleeve, side panels and lower front and back
- LifaLoft® insulation by Primaloft®
- Water resistant and windproof fabric
- Lifa®Loft unique quilt design
- YKK® CF zipper and dual YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- Full inner front zipper placket for wind protection
- Lycra edge band around hood and cuffs for clean finish
- HH® LifaLoft® logo at the front left chest
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.