W AURORA SHELL 2.0 JACKET
A soft but durable stretch 3 layer HELLY TECH® Professional backcountry freeride jacket with a relaxed fit for comfort and weather protection, layer up and go.
Designed together with female pro free skiers around the world, the women's Aurora shell 2.0 jacket is ready for any freeride adventures in the powder. It is built around a mid weight HELLY TECH® Professional 3L fabric with unparalleled breathability to keep you dry, warm and comfortable on the inside. It has a longer length with a relaxed tailored fit with pockets and ventilation zippers designed to work flawless with your backpack and a higher collar to protect against face shots and wind. Details such as Hi vis details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder and large adjustable cuffs allows for easy use with gloves. We are using premium freeride specific features throughout including jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- 3ply fabric construction shell jacket
- Reinforcement print on shoulders
- Life Pocket+™ with Aerogel Insulation
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Under arm ventilation zippers
- Zipped expansion fan at front collar for extra comfort
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Zip-off stretch powder skirt
- Fixed helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Two chest pockets under flap and one chest Life Pocket™
- Sturdy cuff construction and wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers
- SKI FREE
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.