RIDGE SHELL 2.0 JACKET
Award winning Ridge shell 2.0 jacket is ready for your freeride adventures packed with a light waterproof/breathable HELLY TECH® Professional 3L stretch fabric, hi vis details for safety and the innovative Life Pocket+™.
Designed together with professional free skiers around the world, the award winning Ridge shell 2.0 jacket is ready for your freeride adventures. It is built around a HELLY TECH® Professional 3L stretch fabric with an unparalleled breathability to keep you dry, warm and comfortable on the inside. It has a longer length with a relaxed tailored fit with pockets and ventilation zippers designed to work flawless with your backpack. Details such as Hi viz details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder or the innovative Life Pocket+™ will preserve you battery life so you can send an image from you adventure. We are using premium freeride specific features throughout including jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- 3ply fabric construction
- Life pocket+™ with Aerogel Insulation
- SKI FREE
- Hi vis hood brim
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Under arm ventilation zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Snap away powder skirt
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustment
- Dual hand warmer pockets, two chest pockets and one chest Life Pocket+™
- Sturdy cuff construction and wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.