A relaxed fitted freeride jacket for intense cold days ready for action on the whole mountain.
Pointnorth jacket is a relaxed fitted freeride jacket for intense cold days ready for action on the whole mountain. This skiable puffy keeps you going all day with a Helly Tech® Performance 2L fabric and Primaloft® Lux insulation, Down Flow ventilation makes sure you don´t overheat and the high collar keeps you warm during cold lift rides and protected against deep powder. Hi vis details and brim will make sure your friends keep track of you in deep powder and in combination with backpack specific construction this jacket is ready to enjoy your ride season after season . We use premium freeride specific features throughout, including jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2 ply fabric construction
- Life pocket™ with Primaloft® Insulation
- Hi vis brim and details for safety
- Mélange fabric
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Primaloft® Gold Luxe Insulation
- Fully insulated
- Mechanical venting
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Snap away powder skirt
- Fixed helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and chest pocket with goggle shammy
- Wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® coil 2-way centre front zipper
- Arm length 91 cm
- CB Length 83 cm
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt - all orders placed before 10.00 am will be handed to AusPost the same day. Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy.