ODIN SKARSTIND PANT
A hard-shell, full-stretch, durable men's mountain pant - designed for tough conditions.
The Skarstind pant can be used in all parts of Norway, or any place where an expedition sounds interesting to tackle. A hybrid of sorts, providing hard wearing durability and unique 3.5L stretch zones.
- HELLY TECH® Professional fabric 3 5L and 3L
- 20,000gm WP & 15,000gm moisture vapor permeability
- Waterproof, Windproof, breathable & fully seam sealed
- DWR C6 + hydrophilic lamination
- Hard-shell active pant fit provides both comfort in 3 5L zones and hard wearing durability in 3L areas
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Gusset in crotch for freedom of movement
- High visibility inner back waist
- Front fly YKK® zipper of low profile reversed coil
- Deep outer legYKK® zipper opening with 2 slider and puller adjustments
- Lower leg laminated cuff with 2 snap closure adjustments
- Full inner webbing belt and lock front buckle over a snap
- Back high visibility hanger loop for easy storage
- Boot hooks at front leg hem
- Dump cargo pocket on right thigh
- HH® logo above right thigh
- All zipper pullers are custom designed, sure grip
- Bemis laminated construction
- Bemis 3L jersey backed tape and 3 5L tape, all seams
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.