ODIN MOUNTAIN SOFTSHELL PANT
4-way stretch, protective softshell pants, designed for comfort and warmth while in the backcountry.
The Odin Mountain Softshell Pant is a 4-way stretch softshell pant with backcountry specific features. This protective softshell features a weather protective membrane on the seat and knees so you will stay dry climbing up steep and snowy inclines. These softshell pants are designed to move with you during the most extreme pursuits, yet still protect you when you sit or kneel on cold or wet surfaces.Fibre Content: Face: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane / Back: 74% Polyester, 26% Bamboo
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric
- C6 DWR
- Hybrid construction with membrane fabric at front leg up to knee and back seat for weather protection, and no-membrane fabric for maximum breathability
- Slick feel backing for optimal performance and comfort
- Windproof and breathable
- Right side thigh pocket with water resistant zipper and integrated D-ring for beacon attachment
- Zipped leg opening with integrated boot gaiter with adjustments
- Adjustable waist with fastener
- Side back thigh ventilation
- Loop attachment on inside waistband for suspender integration if needed
- Durable reinforced insteps
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.