ODIN MOUNTAIN INFINITY SHELL JACKET
Featuring the revolutionary LIFA Infinity Pro™ technology, a first-to-market advancement made entirely without added chemicals, the ODIN Mountain Infinity Shell Jacket sets a new standard for responsible, waterproof and breathable gear.
A feat of textile engineering, LIFA Infinity Pro™ is built from a three-layer fabric construction using Helly Hansen’s proprietary LIFA® technology, which offers inherent durable water repellency without chemicals. This jacket takes design inspiration from our award winning shell jackets of the past and integrates the function and features you've come to love. LIFA INFINITY PRO™ is Helly Hansen’s most innovative and responsible waterproof/breathable technology to date. Challenging the industry norm, this first-to-market technology pushes the envelope in apparel design through advanced textile engineering and development. Fibre Content: 100% Polypropylene.
- LIFA® Infinity Pro™ Technology
- 3-layer fabric construction
- Polypropylene microporous membrane
- Solution dyed face fabric
- 100% polyester tricot backing
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable
- Helmet, backpack and harness compatible construction and pockets
- Detachable powder skirt
- Vertical and horizontal hood adjustments
- Laminated brim with flat contrast piping and double cord brim shape
- Mechanical ventilation zippers
- Molded cuff tabs with Odin sign off
- Inside pocket on right side
- Inside mesh dump pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.