ICON 4.0 SONIC WELDED STRETCH
Introducing our new H2Flow™ Air Force Vent System to provide advanced temperature regulation for longer days on the mountain.
Taking inspiration and learnings from some of our professional ambassadors, the Icon 4.0 Sonic Welded Stretch Jacket has been designed with three things in mind, looks, functions and fit. With 4-way stretch fabrics and fitted silhouette, the jacket is sleek and comfortable. The low profile, sonic welded seams provide additional resistance and durability to the jacket while adding to the overall design. Our new H2Flow Air Force Vent System is an update to our award-winning H2Flow Ventilation and allow you to regulate your body temperature during varying conditions, making this jacket perfect no matter the forecast. The exhaust vent on the upper back releases additional heat from your body to ensure you're not overheating and the classic features such as the ski pass pocket in the wrist, zip-off hood design, and integrated RECCO beacon for safety have been included to make this the pinnacle piece of the season. Fibre Content: 100% Polyamide
- HELLY TECH® Performance fabric
- 2-layer construction
- 4-way stretch fabric
- H2Flow™ Air Force Vent System: Mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- LIFE POCKET™+™ with Aerogel Insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Body: 100g Sleeves: 80g Hood: Down blend
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Laser cut exterior air ports at back yoke
- Mechanical ventilation zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Detachable powder skirt with YKK® zipper
- Helmet compatible hood
- Detachable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets
- Wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Slick and slide shoulder panels for added comfort
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY TIMES ARE BEING AFFECTED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AND AUSPOST DELAYS. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY.