Relaxed fitting 2 layer waterproof/breathable freeride pants with multiple pockets to help keep all your stuff accessible and safe as you run to be first in line on a powder day. Beacon specific pocket, large cargo pockets for a beanie or gloves and hand pockets for your energy bar.
The Garibaldi pant is an iconic freeride pant built for deep days on big mountains in the hardest conditions. Helly Tech® Professional 2L fabric with unparalleled breathability in a relaxed fit keeps you dry, warm and comfortable while you charge a new line. We are using premium freeride specific features throughout including jacket-pant integration belt loops, lowered pockets for easy access, large reinforcement and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- Helly Tech® Professional
- 2 ply fabric construction
- Jaquard texturized fabric
- Reinforcement at inseam leg on outside and inside bottom leg
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Back thigh ventilation zippers
- RECCO®Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated construction at seat and knee for superior fit
- Attached snow gaitors
- Dual hip zipped pockets, right pocket with inner beacon loop
- Dual front thigh pockets with water secure bellow construction
- Back right pocket with velcro closure
- Waist adjustment with velcro
- YKK® Aqua Guard® water resistant zippers
- SKI FREE
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt - all orders placed before 10.00 am will be handed to AusPost the same day. Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy.