The insulated waterproof/breathable HELLY TECH® Professional Garibaldi Jacket is a iconic ski jacket with longer and relaxed silhouette for deep powder days. Proven and used by the professional skier on the Canadian ski team.
Built for deep freeride days on big mountains in the hardest conditions, this highly-breathable, waterproof, Primaloft® insulated ski jacket in a relaxed fit keeps you covered while you charge a new line. Hi viz details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder and our HELLY TECH® Professional 2L fabric in combination with the innovative H²Flow™ system dramatically improves your comfort and will make sure to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the conditions and intensity. We are using premium freeride specific features throughout including our innovative Life Pocket™, jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- 2-ply fabric construction/li>
- Jaquar knitted fabric
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life pocket™
- Hi vis hood brim
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Under arm ventilation zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Snap away powder skirt
- Fixed helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and chest pocket with goggle shammy
- Sturdy cuff construction and wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt - all orders placed before 10.00 am will be handed to AusPost the same day. Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy.