Our essential adventure jacket. Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Practical for a variety of weather conditions with a fully waterproof and windproof yet breathable Helly Tech® construction, front storm flap to keep out wind and rain, and vents to prevent overheating. Fully adjustable cuffs, hood, and waist let you adjust the fit and comfort for year-round outdoor activity, .
- Helly Tech® Performance
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2.5 layer 100% polyester stretch Blue Sign approved fabric with 100% polyurethane laminate
- 10,000mm Waterproofness and 10,000gm moisture vapour permeability
- Fully seam sealed
- Exceptional performance featured fabric within a classic, active outdoor design
- CB length 76cm
- Free hanging protective hood design
- Two Centre front hood adjustments
- Short draft hood brim
- One hand, low profile back hood adjustment
- Back neck hanger loop
- Deep underarm YKK® venting zippers
- Lower YKK® pocket zippers hidden behind protective welt entry
- Entire jacket packs into the lower right hand pocket
- Low profile cuff design with micro hook and loop tape adjustment
- Centre front zipper YKK® #5 Bemis 2.5L seam seal tape, all 2.5L seams
- HH® left chest logo
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by AusPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for the latest update on delivery estimates.